Tuesday, October 12, 2010

the randomz

Hiiieee im being random again today. so yaaaah thats why there's a post here! teeheeee.
i shall try my best to continue about my bday post okay? i try!!!
anyway, today is the start of school for the boyf, for the c700 and the rest that idk off.

i miss schoooooooool leh! miss going to school with baby! :(
miss going over to wait for him and going for breakfast tght and then to class, the same block one infact! :D
then laterrrr lunch and home with him. aww aww aww! i really miss those times :( sigh!
miss my green milk tea !!! and all my friendsssss in school ! :'(

and and and i guess i guess i be going to school on this coming tues to meet look for c700 and baby and maybe also kuku! :D weeeheee so happieee~

OK.I.AM.EXCITED!!! can go back to schooooool for my green milk tea too! hehehahahahoho.
ok im gona head to bed so tired, i dont wana oversleep again like today :/ heheh ok bye

No comments:

Post a Comment