Wednesday, February 23, 2011

frustrating

" i only have two pairs of hands, two pairs of legs, ten fingers and a brain. how fast do you expect me to do things srsly? "


i dont even have the time to take a breather already.
im helping her with her stuff, so who's gona help me with mine now? none.
new staffs new uniforms... i dont even have time to do my stuffs D:
cant you bloody people get the right ppl to do the right things? instead of asking us to do double.
i dont see why we are doing double and getting paid only with one salary. -'-

and the manpower issues...
the closing of one was a happy thing, not until we were told another one is opening.
and whats worst, its at some archipalia place.
the person doing the recruitment isnt you. its laoniang ME.
how do you expect me ( or maybe us ) to find manpower when the place is so fucked up srsly.
and if we cant, dont fuck us because it aint our fault and the response isnt that overwhelming to begin with anw.

FUCK WORK.
and the lanjiao mgmt. -'-

and yea if you're are reading dont come and tell me this is what the working industry is about blah blah blah. i srsly would not appreaciate any of this cock because i dont care how the working industry is, i only know what im facing. so keep it to yourself, if you really cannot take it and need to say it out then use your name to comment. kthx.



Any-o-how, yea but I'm still alive and kicking :D
Thou it suck but I'm laughing everyday, my collegues are funny-ly awesome and we have the same mindset, which is (Y). we kinda bitch everyday. HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment