Sunday, January 15, 2012

shag like dog.

wow! its been a real long time since i updated this space here. horribly busy with work this whole week, 7 days work is no joke, i haven rested since monday? sucks. it sucks more when it's boyf's block leave and i have to work like there's no day and no night! :(

tmr will be the last day!!!!! and also bby's last day of leave. sickening. but then again, work has been pretty fun but the fatigue is no joke. and i have been spending so much, i keep re-drawing money withdrawing (omg why nobody spot my mistake! HAHAH~ all read blindly right rofl :P ) till my collegue got fed up of me lol !!!! 


if you're free tmr, drop by the comtech for some cheap sale and also come look for moi !!! hehehe.

*

anyway, bby sent me to work today. and then he was at my hse the whole day helping mom bake. my nicest boyf! which boyf would actually help their girlf's mom to bake/cook etc even when his girlf isnt at home? MY BOYF!!! hehehe. ji proud you mei you. :) 
and they came to pick me up after work for dinner :D

i'm sibeh tired, shall head to bed. i'll blog more frequently i hope. SO.MOTHER.TIRED.
good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment