Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Another month of love,

another twenty-first, another month older we've become.
sixty-eight today and still going strong :) 
gona meet bby tonight. like finally can meet him on a weekday on our month. seems like forever since the last time we actually did. boo !!
hope nothing cocks up later! 

Happy another month. ily punkass!!!!! ♥


* * *

yesterday, 16yrs and nic came over to my place to find me.
how nice of them. ok not, they are just bored people. lololol !!!
unlike me im so busy!! gosh. and tired :(

anyway, we talked about the most random and yet most private stuffs ever. 
it's so funny. hahaha!
how amazing that my pri school friend and my secondary school friend can be that close with me.
i pull my friends tght so i can meet them tght. im so awesome!!! LOLOL!!!

actually it got me thinking, how do relationship actually last...
be in bgf relationship or be it friendship. 
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. something to ponder :)


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
just saw my fav NatHo's facebook status :
‎"If you keep living in the past, you have no future." 
how very trueeeee :)  


okay im blogging about so much random stuffs when it's suppose to be my monthly post of the month. walao.

No comments:

Post a Comment