Tuesday, July 3, 2012

#9 // the cup aint going anywhere xx

Didnt stay up all night for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUPERBLY HAPPY MY SPAIN BOYS MADE ME PROUD FOR THE 3RD TIME!!!!!!!!!!

who ever said that no country could win the cup consecutively - SUCK ON THIS.
major happiness. heheheheheehehehe.
seeing all the forums and all supporting italy. makes me happier. hahahahahahahahah!!!!

please bare with me while i spam all the loving awesome pictures.
cant get enough of it. hehehehe (youre warned)



not forgetting WORLD CUP CHAMPIONZXX!!!!





heart-warming max ♥





Nora & Leo are as adorable as their dad hurrrrr. :P

My championssss!!! ♥

my favourites!!!! xxoxoxoxox. 


Heeeeeh. could really post more !! but then i dont really wana spam. more at my tumblr. hahahaha.
so after staying up for the match, early in the morning 6 o clock.... sent the brother to the airport.
and came back and kong off. woke up 4 hours later with my head feeling like a 10kg bowling ball D:

and it kinda bored my day. cause i didnt wana go anywhere.
accompanied by the boyf. he's the best :)
love you as much as i love the spain boys. heheeeee.

and my crazy bby tagged me on facebook with this :

it's not too late baby. not too late at all. HEH.!

No comments:

Post a Comment