Saturday, January 19, 2013

a week

it's been a week... seems fast but then when i remember it's another 2 more weeks to go.. it seems so longgg. but then again, this week that i wasnt looking forward to is finally over! yey! i survived it~~

thank god for technology~ whatsapp is awesome!!! i still feel v much connected to the boyf. although he's half a globe away from me now. love/hate the time difference. but it seems it's passing v fast (to me at least)
i get good morning textes from him at 1am in the morning, good night msges at 6pm from him. haha how weird.

whenever i wake up, it's bby's lunch time, my lunch time, it's his dinner time, my dinner time its his slp time and my slp time is his morning time. hahahah!!! but receiving sweet textes from him keeps me going.
i actually posted on instagram. and i post there more than i post here. so follow me if you haven!!!! @omfgmichelle

i dont know what life would be like without you. ♥

thinking back on times when we first knew each other. it's quite amazing.
thankful that i decided to give myself a chance all over again. :') if not i would nvr have known how life with you would be so awesome like that. no words can describe how thankful & fortunate i am.

i seldom say i will miss him nor will i miss him. but whenever he's away from me for a period of more than 2 weeks it starts to come. weird but if i dont feel tt way, there is smt wrong right? lol
miss you boo! :(


*

OBS camp the last week was so much better than i expected. made a number of friends. quite an experience. weird how we still have camp while working. hahahah! but yeah ~~~ some time away from office.

and i really like the rock climbing. hahahah! i made it to the top of the wall. felt like spiderwoman. so fun! :)
HEHEHEHE.


 
didnt really had time to take pictures cause my phone wasnt even with me till the last day.
had some free time after eating. the view from where i was sitting.

AHHHH. NUFF BOUT CAMP. i was a buffet spread for the mosquitos there. got 7 bites huge & red. urgh! and i came back with red burnt nose AGAIN. why always my nose!! URGH.

*

anyway... i've got so much activites planned out when bby comes home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CANT WAIT ALREADY.



truff showing how i feel... jin sian ley~~~ LOL
esp on weekends like today. 
rainy and cold. be good to nua in bed with some hugs. oh wellz...

No comments:

Post a Comment