Friday, August 9, 2013

#NDP13

havent been to the actual day NDP parade since like 6-7 years ago. Used to always have tickets every year. sigh. #missukk.  oh wellz.... away from the sad thought.

so a few days before national day, the boyf told me i would have a surprise. but didnt wana tell me what it is despite my constant bugging. until the night before, he whatsapped me a ticket of 2 NDP tickets !!!!! and told me its the VIP section. :O I WAS LIKE FOR REALL???? lololol
and yes, it was real, thanks to dom sista!!! hehehe :>

So it was the usual on the 0908, godpa's bday celebration first.


sucha pretty cake! im so fasinated! HAHAHA!


boyfie and i headed to the floating platform at 3 plus?
and we got in only at 5 !!!!! terrible. made us queue and walk one whole round, and came back to realise tt other ppl jus cut into the queue.
IS PISSSSSSED OFF CAN. terrible management!


nvm shall not ruin the mood......
finally got in feeling all warm and pekchek BUT nvm.... hahah!


very patriotic one! :P

shall not post all the photos i took! just a few!

Boyfie's battalion!
heng he's not in it afterall. SIBEH SHIONG.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment