Saturday, August 23, 2014

July, my other favourite month

As i was talking to my girlfs yesterday, i realised that i have very short term memory.
In the past, when i cant remember stuffs i will come into my blog to look for it, now that i stopped blogging, im totally lost. i dont remember wad i did on vday, anniversaries, birthdays... this is so terrible. :'(

SO I'VE DECIDED TO COME BACK TO BLOGGING (hopefully) LOL!
shall start with the July Month...

So in July .... the more significant event that happened...


Family photoshoot with bby's family @ Broadway studio

In case you forgot how i look like and misssss me~ hahaha
my hair needs to maintain. urgh! dry like grass. its worst now after the loreal color testing i went.
MEH!



The photo we secretly took cause no photos using camera was allowed. can only use hp?
srsly? tsk!


Escape Plan with itsxtrue.

We choose the hardest room (friends or eriden) and because we were smart people we got out ! WAHAHAH~ was a good 1 hour bonding with this people.





my super team, my favourite girls. x
had this impromtu zhi char dinner after that. didnt take photos of the food cause whenever im with them, they will do the photo taking. oh wellz. hahaha!



Cassy's Wedding.

Attended Bimbo's wedding with my huhu girlfriend on a saturday.
Boyfee as usual was the awesomest. Always fetching me to wherever i need to be, had to go.




Always doing the craziest thing with this girl. We selfie-d with the props cause the photobooth was jus too pack. ahaha!! Alot more photos on FB. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment