Saturday, December 10, 2011

no life,

As of a month ago, i've got officially no more life.
havent been meeting friends at all because of all the matters back at my side :(
plus the fact that i've no boyf by my side.

all i have been doing is work,home,visiting,home,slp and the cycle repeats.
i haven really had time for myself because all the time was given to my family.
thus this explains why my blog has been so d-e-a-d...... no photos no other updates at all. sigh!

and today is a saturday, im home rotting as usual. cleaning my room and whats worst? I'VE GOT TO WORK LATER ON. fml really. and i have to head down to chong pang. i dont actually mind IF my boyf have booked out. BUT HELL NO, he's still stuck somewhere in the jungle and yeah this leterally suck max.

being together for so long, the confinement part was mother first time that we didnt meet up at all for 18 days, and this time, another record for not talking to each other for 5 long days. (felt like forever) i wana die leterally.
i think i almost forgot how isit like to have a boyf thats with me for 24/7. see how much i hate the army and how much its stealing my boyf away from me now? luckily every corner of where im in, there's my babyboy's picture, else i think im gona really forget how he even looks like. sigh!

I DONT KNOW WHAT IM BLOGGING, GOT NO LIFE LAH SIAN!

 i miss you so god damn bloody much. :(
this is so torturing & srsly i nvr felt like this before. 
i cant wait to be in your arms again.

really cannot tank this shit the amry is putting me through.
but then for you, i will. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment