Tuesday, December 6, 2011

its when shit happens, then you'll know who your angels are.

life isnt treating me nor my love ones well these 2 months. so much is happening. im exhausted. i dont know how much more i have got to take before i see the rainbow again. but im hoping soon please.

praying real hard everything will go back to normal by the end of this week. thats where my bbyboy will come back to me again. will not be able to contact him AT ALL this whole week. suck ballz srsly. why why why must you keep snatching my boyf away from me. its not funny at all :(

very thankful for all my angels around. my wonderful family and awesome cousins. love y'all so much. im gona stay strong and fight this shit. you're going down down down losers. :)

we are all blessed. ♥
at hard times, only the true one remains. and im thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment