Sunday, August 26, 2012

Karma and more love

i always believe, how you want people to treat you, treat the person the same way.
you want to be respected, you respect first.

i dont think whatever i have said is wrong, maybe it's because i hit the damn nail right in your head.
so dont come act one innocent and say whatever i think im right and all crap.
if you cant take any bloody criticism, you dont start by giving me shit first. because i will give it back to you double, right back in your effing face.

people who thinks im young (among them) they can bully me easily. sorry you're so wrong.
i will nvr let anyone climb up my head and shit.
i may tolerate you once, twice. but not the third time.
dont tell me you're disappointed in what i say, because when i was nice, you people treat it like it was necessary for me to do so. i feeeeeel so disgusted with you honestly speaking. house of flies. or maybe worst.

for friends who know who im refering to. they gave me their support to send the email. hahaha
including boyf, he asked me " wad you waiting for, so perfect just send already" HAHAHA.
the email i sent, gaolat for them once and for all. it makes me feel so much relief.
for this, i shall close my chapter with those damn people. tainted my life all those while there. disgusted.

karma. for you.

*

the other day, met priscy for dinner. some good time shopping and camwhoring. haha
before meeting her, in toilet wasting some time. i know right, office toilet like primary sch toilet. LOL!

dindin, instagram first. hahahahaa

helped her with her eyeliner. and her eye instantly grew bigger. hahaha



this picture makes me laugh everytime i sees it. LOLOLOL!!!

good good night, loves to you.

and after that the next day was talking to her on eyeliner ....
getting v buay paiseh cause her eye look bigger....
HAHAHAHAHA. BITCH PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment