Sunday, August 19, 2012

my long week

after a longggg week, the weekend made it almost awesome.

met my pervy after work cause she was at my workplace! 
so happy for her!!!! :) 
must take a photo, before i left for home to get ready to meet the Xls.


then to Holland V for XLB with the XLS. 
lika finally !!!!!! although i always meet up with the bff and huhu seperately. 
like a reunion since my bday! gosh~ almost a year.



the guys wanted to attempt 10 long of xlb but failed. hahahhaa by 1. lol!!!!
eat, xl and laugh. combo! till almost explode. thank god my awesome boyfie came to pick me up. love max! hehehe. 
im so thankful i got such an awesome boyf, coming all the way just to holland v to pick me up cause i told him i dare not go hme myself cause it was the first day of the seventh month. hahaha!  how not to love him huuuh? ;) 

*
went to shop for present, hehehe look at this photo! he look like a small boy v excited to see wad present he got from kiddy palace. LOLOL!!!!

then went to weilun&kailin's lil celeste 1st bday. all the way to bukit batok. hah!
the bday gal damn shy, dun let me carry her :( so sad.
happy boy with the R6. hehehe! look at his smile. awwwww.

i lurbbbb chuuuu!!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment