Sunday, September 30, 2012

My 18th birthday yet again..

Hehehe... helloooo. it's raining again. when im heading out. as usual... it always happens when im gona meet ting. idk why. LOL.

anyway a little post on my 18th birthday...

On saturday,

had dinner with the fam. not all but jus my fav cuzzies and our families. love times like this. you know my cousins are all so busy. working n studying... getting tght is so difficult unlike the past. :(
waiting for mae to finish her Os and we are going to the USS. how happy!!! :D

went to pepperoni pizzaria.
The pizzas are HUGEEE ASSS BIG. LOLOL!! and so damn yummy!!!!

Another awesomeeeee pasta. took a pic after i ate the clam. they didnt cheat us. LOLOL!!

 
damn yumz. i wana go back again!!! hehehe :D

then after tt headed back to my aunt's place and baby gave me a surprise with my cousins.
knew he was up to smt cause he & cuzzie kept heading outside to walk.  he nvr did that. LOL!

while i was cutting mooncake, andy got me to go to his room and gei siao ask me stuffs. so fake lor ok. hahahahaha. but i didnt wana ruin wad they were doing. hehe :3
and i was holding the knife and they came in singing a bday song with a cake for me. :')

cheese velvet cake. no pictures cause i was being surprised remember. and my cuzzie has yet to send me the pictures of my surprised self. LOL!
cuzzie's boyf baked me a choco fudge cake too! so loved!
and we shang-yue, ate moon cake, play with lanterns, joke and gossip. hehehe!

so very pretty in aunty's new carpeted grass garden! hehehehee !!

and mae showed us the SP book they sent to her.
with my bro on the front page. hahahaa!
was gossiping and telling my brother abt some girl. and my bro's reply was epic.  I LIKE!

good night spend with the loves of my life forever. ♥


Sunday, 30th Sept 2012.

headed to grandma's first. bought the rest of the family food. a treat to them.  :')
love my grandma, without her, there wouldnt be me here so old now. LOL!

then headed out with bby. MBS!!! :)
 awww my double eyelid. LOL!

HA-LI-POR-TER exhibition...
we're both nt a fan, but AT LEAST i watched the 1st epi. i knew a little
bby was like asking me everything abt it. LOLOL!!!

we got the brromstick. LOLOL.~~~ hehehehe. my photo's too dark :(  bby's a lousy photographer. LOL!
walked ard after tt, went shopping and see ppl quarrel at MBS.
so duh luh. carry a child and still asking ppl for a fight. wad kind of father really.


 dinner @ Hangoga.

asked bby to smile happier.
and he's like i duno how to smile to a camera ._.
but still v cute wad. duno whats wrong with him. LOLOL!
 loving the xiao cai. damn shiok. HEHEHE

thereeee! all's v nice expect for the brown one. machiam eating tree branches zzzz!


trained to PS after that for some small shopping before we called it a day :)


thank you bby for every little thing. thou we really didnt do much. but your presence on this v day made it all worth while. i love you ♥

and also thank you all for the love from fb to whatsapp to msges to calls to twitter, every platform available.
i feel very loved. xoxo. till the next 30.09. hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment