Saturday, September 29, 2012

My fav month so far..

Aiyo so long didnt blog. didnt even know the whole blogger changed. i want back the old one laahhh! tsk leh. no manners anyhow change my things.

But anyway. i decided to be less lazy. transfered the photos i took recently. so i shall do a short blog post. summary ah. if not my blog dying like real jialat.


So on the 15th Sept, headed to Penang!!! :D
a short getaway. better than nothing. long weekend for me, happppppy girl.

 while waiting to board the plane.
chop chop. first time everything like to fast.
checked in > eat > walked to the gates > waited less then 5 min to board > sat down > less than 10 min took off. hahaha. so amazed !!



heh. was in the moving car thus image like that. but couldnt resist snapping such nice sky.
oh this was on the new penang bridge! :D

Butterworth!


The place we stayed at. so much better than i expected. haha


very noisy dogs!!! lol


Drove back out to Penang town for food at their night market
 
sadly but not the kind of lok lok im craving for... JB sooooooooon! lol 


***

Fierce wife when we're back cause we both took an extra day of leave! hehehe :3


***
F1 week.

audi a4 convertable babayeeeee!!!!! damn shiokkkk!! open roof lagi shiok. lol






***

and and and ytd my 2 fav girls surprised me when i came back from the toilet.
sweeetest ever. the two that made work so much better!!! and they treated me to ichiban for lunch.
thank you dears! ♥



work so far has been not bad. and i hope the next 4 months will pass faster so that my direct boss can come back asap after her maternity!
helping a person like that arrogant shit, makes me v v v depressed.
oh well........ but i be fine. hehe!

till then! xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment