Saturday, November 17, 2012

Shanghai Night 2012

So it was my first D&D ever since i joined here. ( if you're my friend, you'll know where ! heeh)
and it was our dept's D&E (dinner & entertainment) night @ Amara hotel.



2nd D&D with a company, and this time not a committe, which means go there play & eat only. hahaha. less hectic. the last at sakae was v fun too! because of the colleagues & was quite an experience for me.

so ytd night, got ready after work, whole day all no mood to work . LOL!
changed into my cheongsam after that. everybody kept staring at me. really is like nvr seen ppl in cheongsam before one. LOL! cabbed down with my putz & melly.




the toilet is so inception- like. everywhere all mirror, and this is me, inside the cubical with mirrors also. GOSH. hahahaha.

freaking ball-room was so colllldddd. AND GUESS WHAT. i got the 10th prizeeee !!!
and i helped naiknaik draw and got her the 4th prize! LUCKY OR WHAT.
but sadly they forfeited her prize because she wasnt at the venue. WHAT RUBBISSSSH!!
was so angryyyy :(

GOT A HAPPY CALL FOR MOM! HAHAHAHAHA.
and she was so happy.. haaah. better than nothing~~~ :D






too cold to even reveal my cheongsam. LOL!

ALL THE 格格s ... hehehe.

glad i went in the end, wasnt tt bad, and even got myself some prizes. FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I WON SMT FROM A LUCKY DRAW PLSSSS. HAHAHA.

and thank god bby came to fetch me after that. was carry too many things.
good night xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment