Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving

Singapore should have thanksgiving tooo!!! To think about and be thankful of all the things we have now.

Im thankful for so many things... everything is so unpredictable, and it makes me more thankful than ever.

Thankful for my family, Always and always there. And the only thing i wish is for all of them to be healthy and be with me always.

Thankful for having an awesome boyf, always here for me and still loving me and being here for me, sticking with me all these years despite my horrid temper.

Thankful to have A bunch of Good friends tt I can share my sorrow my Happiness and craziness with.

Thankful to have another bunch of awesome colleagues that made my working life so much more awesome and less dull. doing crazy Stuffs n being so Steady ^^.

Thankful that im well and healthy. thankful for my life


And so much more...... & just how I like every yoga lesson I think of something to be greatful for. Gratitude.

*
*

So on this month's twentyone. didnt get to meet da loverboy. met the bitch instead. and had my eyelashes fixed. heeeeh~ but nt exactly happy with it. urgh~ but nvm. for the time being.
happy seven.six.

No comments:

Post a Comment