Saturday, February 9, 2013

Chinese New Year - Reunion

reunion dinner (年夜飯) is held on New Year's Eve of the Chinese New Year, during which family members get together to celebrate. - source from wikipedia. 

*
As we celebrate the reunion dinner tonight, im thankful that i still have my blood ties sitting tght and eating tght. And for this, yes im blessed. 
Every year's reunion, i go to my dad's side and then 守夜 at mom's side. it's a yearly routine for me aldy. and every year i look forward to this day since young, because we get to gather ard till v late at night, which also symbolizes "longevity" for the elderly. without fail, every year we will stay up as late as possible even thou we got to wake up super early the next day. despite growing up every year, we still do it.

But this year, things have changed. no doubt we will still stay up late, the things we do will remain, but sad to say some people changes. Its okay. to some, family ties are not important, all they think of is S11. And after the recent incident, i, maybe we have aldy seen their true colours. I may not blog it out publicly thou i have so much to say, so much to rant and how wronged i have felt. I never liked hanging my dirty linen in public. I dont see why i need to in anyway. But  i just felt like typing my feel after hearing what mom said ytd about "them".


Just a word - disgusting. 

I always believe in respect and also treasuring the times i get the spend with grandmalove. And if grandmalove feels the same way as i do. Im not wrong. I hate to be accused. but because you're my elder and i know what is respect (& more to im giving my mom face) i shall not make this matter big.

But im v thankful i still have my love ones backing me up, supporting me and believing in me. I can face my own conscious, im not guilty and this alone is enough for me. 

Just feeling upset why some people can be so disgusting, twisting facts, from black to white. If that makes you happier and less guilty conscious, by all means. because i believe in karma. and im sure you will have yours someday. 

*


Nuff said about tt, it's the last day of the dragon year, and i look forward to a better snakie year~~ heheh! :> 

have an awesome, meaningful reunion everybardie~~ HUAT AH!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment