Tuesday, December 14, 2010

And I give a shit no more

Didn't feel like posting one but i jst checked my email...
&&& I saw the email from the psby on my blog.
It's a printscreen of the attention seeking thing again!!!!
Ahhh, psby u're so nice and so free!

But like srsly I don't give a shit to her anymore, don't stalk ppl okay :) let her seek more attention because she really needs some love. :)

*
*

Wheelock then to OC today.
Jitao rot there, but lucky there's jf Alson ahlun and ahOon to entertain me haha!!! Else I would have she gou! Tsk

Awesome baby came den to town to meet meee! Had dinner and we walked the whole orchard!!!!
Woohoo! Loveyousweetheart!

Am always happy to just walk hand in hand with him everywhere we go.:D
Xoxo!!

Andddddd 2 more days!!!!
Super can't wait babeh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment