Tuesday, December 28, 2010

till the end of time


  • She: Will you love me forever?
  • He: No.
  • She: Huh? Why not?
  • He: Because forever doesn't exist. And I think it's really silly the way you still act as if it really is true.
  • She: Well, Mr. Insensitive, I'm sorry to burst your bubble but forever does exist for me. And I'm sorry if it doesn't exist for you, although I do wish sometimes you'd grow a heart and believe in it.. even for me.
  • He: I won't, honey. I can't love you forever.
  • She: Oh, okay. I--
  • He: Honey, listen. I can't love you for a length of time that's nonexistent. I can love you though. I can love you for always. I can love you all day and all night. I can love you for the rest of my life and the rest of yours. I can love you for as long as I can. I'm sorry if I can't promise you that sweet forever you'd like to hear from me, but God knows I've broken too many of my promises to you already, and I wouldn't want to break this one anymore.
  • She: ...
  • He: I love you, honey. I will love you for always. I will love you for the rest of my days, for the rest of my life. I hope that's enough to be our own kind of forever.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment