Wednesday, December 1, 2010

HAPPY MICHELLE

Hello everybody!

its DECEMBERRRRR !!! i got a fully packed december so far.
- grandmas <3 90th !!
- huhu's 18th
- out of singapore
- christmas celebration
- XMAS eve stay over + bbq
- CHRISTMAS !!!!!
- NEW YEARRRRR ~ WOOHOOZ.

time passes like superbly fast, seems like last year that we had xmas celebration @ sembawang park.
and now it's gona be christmas again.
but this time whats exciting me is our trip + sista's wedding as well. !!!
my virgin time going overseas without the parents. yea i know i know. hehehhe

you feel my excitment now.
and thats the end of 2010 !
thou this year was quite a change for me ... ahhh i shall leave it till the end of the month ! :)


AND.ME.IS.A.HAPPY.GIRL.TODAIIII.
SO I SHALL NOT RANT AND GET UNHAPPY WITH ANYBODY ~ hehehehe

the part-timers made my day today.
the ms made me laugh.
a. made me smile.
and last to make me happy will be the boyf. !!

AND OH YES!
its my sixth month at work today!!! woooohoo. how time flies, its been 6th months :O
cant wait for my next apprasial.
HURHURHUR!
OK BYE! TIME TO WORK.

No comments:

Post a Comment