Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March, forward


Hello March! ♥
You know you kinda suck this first week, but I hope and I know that you’ll be a good month for me. ♥ 

*
very cute lil'bel eating her drumstick hahahaha !!!
finally got ONE photo from daughter (only). hahahahaaaa
very ready to be a mommy horrxxzz. LOOOOOOOOOOOL. dont play play :)

with darling♥ & my huhu daughter♥ !!! and her little princess!!
finally met her (Y)


*

okay actually this is suppose to be posted ytd. but arla who cares!
ytd i was busy bee and time pass pretty quick loh! before i knew it was 6.15 but then i left only when the sky is dark,
and i was sibeh hungry so i left else i could have completed the rest pfft.

homed and guess what! baby called meeeeee!!!!!!!!
heheheheheeee happy like a small girl :D
could text him also! :D :D :D
THIS IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD . *shows thumbs up*

ANYWAYYYYY, today's date is 0203, reminds me of smt. but its nothing. ok bye

No comments:

Post a Comment