Friday, March 18, 2011

Rants and more rants

Blogging through my phone now.. Because today was supposingly a good day until some faggot ruin my afternoon.. Thou only for awhile but still ruin lor ok!

Bby came to fetch me for dinner at bedok 85 :D
And he just left! Me cAnt wait for tmr! Which is the start if 48hrs hehhehehhehehe :D

and and and ......
share with you what my kaikai got for me ! i know its abit long but oh well, better than nth right.
the mahjong is effing small ~ hahaha so cute and best all mostly in pink! (Y)



thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat small. hehehehehee





我快要精神崩溃了,想不到动物竟然也会荷尔蒙失调 :(
what i wrote on fb! hahahahaha

And so what made me so dulan is this gay faggot that he thinks he's damn zai without him the outlet fucking can't survive, depression big fuck..
Like srsly stop bringing up your bloody depression as an excuse to your faults. If you are so fucking depressed cause your gay bf is going away and you fucking can't live without him den fucking quit and go back with him lah nbcb. Stop acting like sibeh poor thing act one knn depression so ppl will pity you. Disgusting faggot.

And so today I was so pissed because laoniang me is so mother busy already and he, like always asked ppl to come up like it's his mother's place. And then when I merely talked a little louder to him and he got oh so motherfucking depress he wrote an email to kp me without cc-ing my boss. Sigh faggot. Got the balls to write den pls have the fucking balls to cc my boss in the mail lor Faggot. I did that for him anyway. Whatever.

Depression then stay at home stop being a sissy shit and go ard telling ppl you are depressed and all yet at the same time inviting ppl to your bday party. Damn depressed I can see (y)

Somebody told me to tell him fuck you. But srsly fuck him? No way man.
He should fuck himself. Self pleasure. Nobody will wana fuck somebody that looks like him. Can't even get high -.-

Okay if you read till this far, what can I say? Kayoh! Haha ok no luh....
Sigh I know my blog is full of rants .. This is a blog what and it's my blog! So I rant you make noise is your tAiji abit not mine lor -.- not happy don't read okay? so save ur senseless comment uh thx!

Work sucks ! But then again I'm happy because I have my awesome collegues on my side yet \m/
So fuck off faggot. You are nobody so stfu.

No comments:

Post a Comment