Saturday, March 26, 2011

reminiscent

i was reading up my past entries because i got nothing to do, i kinda realise my past entries are so much more entertaining than it is now. lol! i kinda miss having blog wars with attention seeking w. lol!
kinda entertaining in some way. tehheehehee.
my life now like damn mundane leh! lika boring only :(

and i miss FAP .

beeeeeen darn effing long since we met up and even camwhored already lor! miss times at school when we met up and take pictures in toilets and all. sigh those times. now you see why my blog is so much interesting last time then now? now its all about work work and more work. got more sian anot. of course have luh -.-

sigh sigh sigh, and im so bored nowwwwwwwww!!
waiting for the bby to come over and later head out.

OHHH random, my iphone scared the shit outta of me last night that i almost restored it loh! damn annoyed, but thank god i was smart srsly,
andddd this was what happened !!! HOW THE SHIT WAS I TO TYPE THE PASSWORD!!!!!
because only the 1,2,4,5 buttons were press-able!!
so angry i swear, yea i know my mickey is very cute!! I AGREE TOO! HAHAHA.
and partly was because i was trying to log into my phone till it was like 4am?! pissed maximum lor.
TIRED ONE LEHHHH! >:{

and i coma-ed all the way after its done. till like 3pm today O.O
if not for the mother that woke me up, i think im still sleeping like now. LOL!!!!
sigh, and my nose is running marathon again now. pfft.

OK BYE! be back soon.
( see im blogging so frequently now, proud of myself !!!! *grins* )

2 comments: