Sunday, April 17, 2011

#100

HELLO HIHIHIHIII HOOOO!

bet you miss me and shk. hahahahahahaa
if yes please breathe! tyvm. rofl
shall post pictures because i feel like blogging but nth to blog about you see. haiiiish.

my shk's face is stagnant one pattern one. whereas im pattern more than badminton.
HAHAHAHAHA,
wtv it is, me like different photo apps :P

 this photo was supposingly damn dark! HAHA
good things there's an app that could brighten the picture,
and after i tried, it turns out pretty good ^^
ME LIKES IT (:

 hehehe my cute bunny case with it's bushy tail.
hahahahaha. act cute but I LIKEEE.

*
*

oh ytd we went to chomp chomp to have dinner/supper. wtv u called it.
and this uncle from the tze char store really pissed the shit out of me.
wasnt really in a good mood already. still keep on kp like i owe him.
and the clear plates guy, like dumb, wana cross duno to say excuse me -.-
URGH.

and we realised that uncle that kp was the one that 'cheated' bby.
STUPID GO AND DIE.
never gona eat from you pathetic stall everrrr againnnnnn.
RAWWWWWR.

No comments:

Post a Comment