Friday, April 1, 2011

April's Foooooool



hahahahahahahahahhahahaa.
wanted to pretend to get pissed and this is what happened. rofl
jitao is ._. hahah!!

*
and its friiidaaaaay todayyy!!! gona meet the cousins later. yey \m/

*

any-o-how, its April already today, mommy told me some shocking news (obviously isnt very good ones) last night :( and i was really really really down the whole night.
and bby was so nice, hehe i know you're always here for me thou :*
but sometimes this kinda thing very very hard to think likewise.
its like history repeating itself again, hopefully its another april fool's joke again :(
everything will be fineee *chants*
siggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh !!

but im very happy that at least i have somebody to share with,
be it the happy times or the sad times, i know i can always rely on you for comfort (:
thank you bby.
hehehe, he's like my best friend, i can confine anything with him. and he's the only one that i can trust with my darkest secrets afterall.
my best friend, my boyfriend, my everything ♥ ily.

*

while typing the title, i got reminded by what T said,
Foooooooooooooooooo(l)
HAHAA. ok inside joke bye

No comments:

Post a Comment