Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My middle finger salutes you

ASSSSSS-HOLEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!


everyday you never fail to piss me off. by your disgusting actions srsly. and now your mouth holding gold luh cannot talk?! URGHHH.
see your face also feel like punching you.
annoying piece of shit.
SORRY I REALLY NEED TO RANTTTTT. YOU CAN CHOOSE NOT TO READ CAUSE AFTERALL ITS MY BLOG RIGHT. EITHER READ OR GET LOST.

everyday you only know how to effing complain you cant cope, you have alot to do, but everyday you are effing leaving on time even before us.
HELLO, if thats called BUSY, then those like us who stay after work hours is considered as what?? WORKAHOLIC UH??!!!
best everrrr lah, all you do is schedule ans calls and press on the damn ipad. VERY BUSY MEH??
lidat i also want your job. cause I GOT TO BLOODY DO YOUR SAI KUNG FOR THE SAI LANG YOU.
arbo you also give me your pay luhhh, i will sibeh willing to do your sai kung and take over your jobscope! LIKE IDEA HOR.
else dont give me all your shit and you sit there and do nth besides opening door for ppl.

URGH, the least you could do is say nicely and ask for my help and not take for granted that I SHOULD do your work for you because i have been helping out since 2 months ago!!!!
now take it like I MUST DO LAH??
THINK WHAT? I MYSELF NO WORK TO DO ISIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY MUST MY OFFICE HAVE THIS KIND OF BLACK SHEEP DOG. RUIN EVERYBODY'S HAPPINESS. SIGGGGH


OKAY NUFF SAID. I FINISHED RANTING.
i just told J to remind me not to talk to her since she likes to whatsapp so fiaking much.
but F said dont waste, just email. LIKA IDEA. HEHEHEHEHEE


OK KARRRMONNNN!!! 

hahahahahaahaha okay. im all good now!
tyvm for reading uh! LOL

*
*
*

anyway, everything's all good. am so glad.
and i finally caught up on my slp ytd night. wah i needed more srsly D:
HMMMMMM.

No comments:

Post a Comment