Saturday, October 1, 2011

18th parteh.

Im free in office now. while waiting to go out for lunch.. hehe!
i hope im able to finish blogging before heading out. lol~~~

so on saturday was my forever 18th parteh! haha
very greatful to all of you for coming down. and the very awesome bff & bodoh for coming super early to help me start the fire~ ♥ to you both!

my awesome darling that came down pretty early too!!! hehe, finally saw her. super love!!! ♥

my fav XL(s) ♥

My bitch & 15yrs!! ♥

my beloved FAPs!!!
love you all very much too ♥

favourite boy, with a bad nose day!! poor love.
but ty baby for everything ! iloveyou. ♥♥♥

and the botak chef! wootz. HAHAHAAA

+++ the yishun gang, which no photos were taken with them. pfftz.

*

woooo so many photos! once in a bluemoon yaw.
had a awesome night. and ty all for the gifts.
so much love for all of you.
muack muackkkkkk~~

No comments:

Post a Comment