Thursday, October 27, 2011

LOL

this got me the feel to blog. finally a topic heeh.

Some loser formspring me saying "Hate to see you happy".
quite sad hor. this kind of no life person. also nvr ask you to see me being happy? lame.
sucks to be you really really reallyyyyy :)

*

told bf abt it and he said, " must be one of your stalkers "
hahahahaha. act like i got alot of ppl stalk. hehehe :3
im actually not affected at all, just that got something for me to blog about.
are you like jealous of my happy life? well thats quite tragic i would say.
seems like you're having a very sad and tragic life hur. poor thinggggg.
lack of love for sure, you neeeeeeeed to find some love!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. reminds me of somebody. pretty much a joke still.
lalalala ~ lalalalalaaaaaa.

trying to piss me off? #fail

Ok toodles. Gona go take more happy photos with bf and post here :) byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment