Saturday, October 22, 2011

monthsary

Dian xiao er for dinner !!!
Meet baby at Bishan and we took a train to Amk...

Me : bee my first time eating at Dian xiao er leh! Abit excited
Bee : yes!! Got Ur first again!!
Me : looks at him with those eyes
Bee : what you also took alot of my first time ok. Don't give me that "so what it's nth" kind of eyes
Me : LOL assumptions!!!

Hahahah. We are full of crap really.
Then after dinner back to Bishan for real steel! Bought koi in hehe!! And the show was darn good! Until I was so urgent but didn't Wana leave the cinema !! Exciting show!! Naise. Hot guy and cute max son !!! Spazz

So Happy is me. Bf made my day. and I got a new watchie! thankyou baby. muackkkkkkkk :*

Hahah like zi-lian but Im not ok!!! Thou I love myself alot! Lol.
It's because my bf made me take photos of myself wearing the watch for him. So I might as well post it rigggggght lol.

K bye! Posting with my phone thus photos at the end! Can't shift Pfftz.

No comments:

Post a Comment