Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy May

Helloooooo!!
ITS MAY ALREADDDDY! TIME FLIESSS!!!!
it's the month i will be stressing myself out again. le'sigh.

i've got so much to blog on this awesome weekend!
going to the star awards and also spending quality time with my bbyboy :)
but as usual, laziness just pwn me deep deep. hehehehe~
just some little updates .....


LOOK WHO GOT A PICTURE WITH THE VERY HOT 超级红星!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAH!! HOT STUFFFFFFFF!!!! :)

that just reminds me, i showed this picture to grandmalove today,
and she smiled then say, "later your hongkai jealous ah"
HAHAHAHA. MY MAMA SO CUTEEEEEE ♥

*

just a picture of us the other day....
he brought me in to JB ytd for loklok.
hehehehehehe! just when i said i wanted to eat that.
cant deny that im blessed with my babyboy.


and i just caught up with the last episode of the 9pm show. it's so touching at the ending.
it says : marriage is 半+半=伴
how true. often in live we take each other for granted. but how often do we actually acknowledge the good side of them.
this i got to start learning.

but i can proudly say, hello baby, i love you.
& i cant wait to start a new chapter with you v soon :')

No comments:

Post a Comment