Wednesday, May 16, 2012

#randomlyrandompictures

Indeed it is true, when you are doing something that dosent interest you a single bit, its a fucking torture.
this week seem to pass damn blardy slow.
thou its mid-week, but time seems to be crawling.

have decided that tmr shall be the day. :D
i got photos to upload, but this shit cable cant connect.... but since im free now cause i refuse to help them to do anything anymore. ahahahhaa.

bus ride after so longggggggg. i think it was on the 30/4 when i was on leave n bby had his off?
cant really remember. i need to blog frequently. but i cant get the picture is a hindrance really.

a very bored me on a saturday afternooooon.
nothing better to do and the weather was a killer.

 twelve cupcakes for mother's day!!!
v yummy and so glad everybody liked it :D
feel like eating it again now... pfftz.


AND LOOK WHO CAME TO VISIT ME IN OFFICE YTD!!!!! HAHAHA
my new manager~~
super cute. he sat at his dad's chair and when was told to go home he told his dad "noooo"
looked at me and say "i busyyy"
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. hilarious.

ask him to pose for me with the highlighter and he really did.
SUPERRR DUPERRR CUTEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

was playing with him the whole morning. and then this aunty had to call me, i went back to my desk. after like 5 min, i was doing my stuff, he came over to my desk peep at  me and said " i poo poo need to change pampers" HAHAHAHAHA. DAMN EPIC. and his dad taught him to say, "jie jie cannot laugh at me" cause i was like laughing out loud. just didnt roll on floor laughing nia. HAHAHAHAH. BTH!

hehehheee. he made my day ytd. :B
children makes my day. i hope it's the right choice im making after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment