Sunday, June 24, 2012

B.S.F

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo~
today i got a whole load of photo to update. but im feeling v lazy leh. (open the page like since 1 hr ago ... )

*

Participated in the B.S.F ytd (Blogshop Festival if you dont already know wad it means ;P)
so much fun with le'huhu & le'boyf. (hate the le word, but i jus got to use it. haha)


2nd flea with huhu & boyf :D
remember the last flea with huhu & boyf, he was just a day or two away from enlisting.
and now he's almost like 1/3 done!!! yey *throws confetti* hahaha!

so the flea was held at club avatar.




pretty lights but too dim for shopping purposes already. :(
can see some of them using torchlight to shine. hahahaha. quite funny actually.


and this is wad you get in a club. hahahaha! toooo dark. :(
the best i could do to brighten the picture with huhu, is this :

sigh right, lighting sucks i know but its okay cause we still v chio. HAHAHAA. 
:P



Crowd was good but not a buying crowd. mostly went for qiuqiu? 
everybody that came in was like "where is qiuqiu?" TSK!
The huhu with a red eye after the flea. hahahah! must be the karma. LOL


 ♥♥♥

 hehehe! in case you missed me.


so luged the bag home alone myself because bby went to met the guys for awhile.
a ____ journey home. lost the adjective to use already.
was sitting beside the piority seat and this i think china guy sat beside me.
and this old couple came in and he didnt wana let the uncle seat. so i very nice i tapped the uncle and i gave up my seat for him. and that china bastard still got the nerve to look at me smile and say good.
cb buay paiseh maximum.
somemore i was carrying big bag small bag and he just sat at the piority seat like some dua pek gong and still got the nerve to "good" me. fuck yourself man. so disgusted with his face i felt like punching him urgh!

then while walking home, this uncle came up to me and started talking to me O.O << i was like that.
he started asking if im using a note and could talk till he was franchaising coffee and said if i wanted he can send some to me. hahahah. damn funny. and he said i looked like im 18yr old. haha ( I TOLD Y'ALL I WAS 18 ONLY!!!) believe it now!!!! lol and he somehow walked me home. hahahaaaa.
what funny/friendly neighbours i have uh.

+++

today wanted to have breakfast but woke up at noon already.
and boyf did the cooking while i prepared the stuffs. hahaha

boyfee fetched me to grandma's place before heading home.
and i ate like so much durian today plus smelly tofu. fucking smelly lol! but nt too bad.

2 very bored people. haha!

sian of losing his blackjack already. hahahahha!!!
quite eventful my weekend, at least not staying at home to nua. haha!

and and and my spain won france. so blardy happy.
i told bby that my spain will kick blardy france's ass after they had us lose the last match against sweden.
very kelong ok.
viva espanol ^-^ so happpppppppy~~~~

wow, quite a long post. im amazed with myself. so many pictures too!!!!! LOL
happy reading. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment