Monday, June 4, 2012

Hello June!


it's quite depressing to see the calender squares all in blue but yet there's no holidays for you. sigh! #lifeofanonstudent. boooooo to that.
but on the other hand it's my rest month!!!!! cant wait already. thou i know im so gona miss the people sigh!
it's been half of the 2012 year. how time flies. i dont wana grow old so fasttt. lolol !!

backtrack abit...
last thursday, met bff for dinner @ holland v. wanted to have XLB but they only have slots at 10pm. wtf. and they dun wana ans their phone. so pissed off!
walked ard and we settled at this mexican place. super exotic. and I WILL NVR EVER FORGET THIS DINNER FOR MY LIFE I SWEAR !

i had to pen this down . thou thinking abt it makes me damn sick, disturbed and disgusted all over again. (wtf!)
and so... it goes like this....... lol

was talking to bff and eating half way. (weird we always have alot to catch up and say thou we dont meet v often, heeh the bff thang ;D ) and then suddenly felt smt dropped on my head. for a moment i thot it was a twit that fell  from the tree lor. i tried sweeping it off, and it felt soft n gross. (CCB!)
so i tilt my head and looked down and saw A FUCKING HUGE LIZARD hanging on my hair. ( AND IM FUCKING AFRAID OF LIZARDS PLS) and it didnt wana go off wtf! my whole body leterally turned soft. zomg.

and that bff was like there's nth lah, when i was shreaking like a crazy girl and the waiter came to see wad happen. WALAO. paiseh but i totally didnt care abt my image anymore.
and i blame the bff for this, sit wad outside, mix with wad angmoh. somemore got a gay couple beside us. tsk leh! PARANOID THE WHOLE NIGHT :/ and lost my appitite, thou i still finished my share. lol!!!  i dont know why when im with my bff suay things always happen to me. LOLOL. karma from him really. gawd.

paid and hurriedly left. slacked at the coffee bean and changed seats 3 TIMES.
always doing crazy things with him one. bth. full of crap. hahaha
& im still feeling v eeeeewk about the lizard and i rushed hme after it started to drizzle to wash my hair. lol!!!!

GOOD DAY ON A NOT V GOOD DAY. 

+++

the first day of june, i was a baby sitter. hahaha!! looked after little lincoln when he came to office. heeheh. so cute, and he became good friends with me. heh

the xiao ke ai that made my day. hahahaha.
so loved right!! the sight of him makes me v happy. heheheh :3

and so the first weekend of June was alright. as usual nua-ed away the weekend,
ytd we nua-ed at dom's place with zt. and we conclude lil sam sam dont like my boyf. HAHAH!
i carried him, he's ok. zt carried him, he's ok too. once bby carried him he starts to cry. tsks!!! lolol
i hope next time his son dont be like that and hates his dad, hehehehe. so farnie.

and today marks the 5th day, yeeeeeeeeyyyy. cant wait cant wait~
and happy birthday my fav girl @priscywoo ! HEHE. love you.




p/s : why did blogspot change .com to .sg sia wtf! and my fonts on my page become like shit. smlj blogger?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment