Thursday, June 21, 2012

My fonts are all back! lol

Oh hiiii. did i mention that i'll like blog more frequently. this is terrible. im terrible. hahahah!!
i've been lazing and nua-ing my days away.  i feel like a pig.
but on the other hand, my gastric is killing me slowly. eating has been a chore for me.
AND I HATE IT. URGH! how can i feel that eating is a chore right. eating was my passion, my hobby (lol!)  i also duno luuuuh. but my throat & stomach just dont wana let me swallow. :'(
and it got my boyf so frustrated that he asked me the other day "can i scold your stubborn stomach?"
HAHAHAHA!!!! if by scolding it helps, by all means, pls do so everybody. hahahaa\
no idea why it takes me forever to put on some weight. so irritating.
( ok i shall stop saying, everytime i grumble about this matter, and i get scolding from so many ppl, you think i wan one meh?! lol )

+++

anyway, on happier note, it's another month. time is flying dont cha think so?
happy mtxhk day once again :B
another month another month! hehehehehe.
tralalalalaa. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment