Saturday, September 14, 2013

Happy 3 couplez

So last saturday (if you realised i like to change the dates of my post to the actual day, even when im blogging it later than it aldy is. LOL) was pretty darn excited cause i get to meet my jmr babies! :D :D they make me happy~ hehe! + of couse the duck pizzzzza(s) LOL!

so we decided on this triple date thing weeks before. and finally its the day ~~ wheee.
our last date was like in may? when it was bin & boyf's bday. so longgg ago!
and whats better is that dont have to squeeze in the mrt LOLOL!!! :D

SOOOOO...... our venue for the night is at Switch by Timbre...
and it was actually a dinner for the boys ORD-ing... but the sweetest girls made it into something else! *melts*

Let the pictures blog for me.... :D










 #mikeranielle

 #javinjoyce

 and of course #mtxhk :D


the spam of pictures we girls took when the guys went to do their thannnggg....
and they surprised me with a cake :')  



 Thank you people!!! you made my night with this totally unexpected super early surprise :')



We headed to St Games after that and played this dance game.
ONE CONCLUSION : LAUGH TILL STOMACH PAIN CHEEKS CRAMP. hahaha

one awesome night :')

*
*
*


Dearest JMR,

You girls have been awesome so far, even thou we have not known each other for the longest time everr, i may not ever believe in everlasting or even forever friends but you girls made me wana keep you both for life ♥ ♥ ♥

Thank you for always listening to all my rants, having me as a friend and of course, just being there for me.
no words can describe how thankful i am for you both coming into my life.

就是对你们爱爱爱不完。哈哈哈!!

No comments:

Post a Comment