Monday, September 30, 2013

#Michelleisfinally18

I have to post this for memory sake. And for once i wished it was my birthday everyday.  :')
Thankful for all the awesome wishes from everywhere :') very very touched !!!
feeling so loved. now you know why i dont want this day to ever end,. HAHAHAHAH!!
feel so princess-sy the whole day. lalallaala

Boyfee came over the day before, and was with me before my birthday all the way till the day ended.
so practically i had 2 awesome days of birthday! hahah!
Was on leave, aunt & cousin brought me out for lunch! and met up with andy after his school.
bf planned to bring me for ice skating, so asked the couzzzie along! :D

First time ice skating... hahahah achievement unlocked,  could ice skate at the end of the day! yey~



lousy s4 camera... 


the the parents & bro came to pick us up and went for dinner!
had my fav mookataaa @ east coast ^-^ happpppy girl.

came home and got another surprised from the boyf & family collaborated after i chiong to the toilet lol

 The prettiest cake i ever had besides my legal party! haha~ 

 love of the love. 

and making me hunt for my prezzie. heheheh!!! 
another addition of precious moment~~ ♥

*

On tues, had to work in the morning, and met the boyf and had lunch @ hoshino coffee!
gooood lunch, (lazy to transfer pics)
ran our errands, had 2 hours of st games challenging each other lol!! 
walked all the way from cathey to orchard plaza. :S

dinner at PS cafe. nvr knew the boyf would find a place like this and brining me here. haha!
pretty dark place. couldnt take much pictures anyway. 

Thank you bby for another awesome day, i know im sucha horrible girlf sometimes.
Thank you for putting up with me. and showering me with all the love making me sucha blissful girl. 
no words can describe how happy i am. 
ily.

No comments:

Post a Comment