Monday, May 9, 2011

If this is what you want

Hiiiii I have the urge to blog now because some people are getting hilariously nonsensical.

It's my blog my twitter my facebook etc it's MINE. I got the every rights to unfollow unfriend and write about anything anyone.

Dont have to go around writing on fb, twits etc. Hello do I look like I care? Also no need to go ard assuming i'm angry etc. Hell not I'm superbly happy now if you didnt realize (:

I actually owe nobody any reason as to why I unfollow or unfriend people on my twitter and fb. Tyvm.
If you ain't happy come up to my face and say instead of being a typing warrior.

I got the every fucking rights to prevent myself from being unhappy/pissed off with things I shouldn't be.
See it and understand it.
Dont need to make a big whooha about this. Like srsly? Rofl.

Stop contradicting yourself already ._. enough thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment