Saturday, May 14, 2011

loves of my life

12th May 2011 ; Thursday

took half day just for bby's graduation ceremony. im sucha nice girlf i know :)
headed down to have lunch with him. but i ate alone -.-
GUESS WHAT I ATE... HEHEHEHE


YESSSSSSS. OF COURSE.
my dry ban mian!! hehehe. been so long so longgggg.
tempted cuz with this while she's at work. hahaha :P

then headed to find kuku when bby went in first.
went into the CE talk he was having. and the woman taking attendance insisted that i have to scan my ez-link
-.- not cute lor, already said i was finding someone. bwah.

then went to look for his momma, stupid bby told me to meet her at 4.45 when guest should be seated at 4.30
made me chiong like mad woman -.- annoying hor. with heels somemore. pfft!

the stage was so much nicer than last year's one lor. even the invitation card. pfft.
much more professional now.

love of my life ♥

the daughter and the father. hahahahahahahahahah!!! ♥

*
*

parted with bby after that and cabbed down to sunplaza with huhu for dinner with bff.
shibalnom's dinner finally ♥
sakaeee again -.- 

with the koi bff bought for us (Y) 

our 2h plus dinner. LOL
full of rubbish with the shibalnoms! eat laugh crap xl.
whats more whats more. hahahaha.
but i love you both ♥

my one and only bff (:
my one and only huhu (:
my favourite shibalnoms ♥
 x.♥.x.♥

happy girl. happy day.
with all the lovessss (:

wow, im actually in a good mood, and i posted so many photos!! hahahahahaa
so once in a blue moon :)
OK BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment