Thursday, May 5, 2011

Xxxxxx.

All the love for you tonight. (:



While waiting for Bby to reach home I decided to come write something haha!

work was okay like as usual besides the evp coming in to ask stupiiiiddddddd max question. Don't understand how he could have open his mouth to ask such a question. Sigh yes but he still did.
Nevermind it's over. He's causing so much drama everywhere. Sigh. And Tmr another batch of MS to interview :( it's Gona take up the whole of my afternoon again. Sian!

Bby came to fetch me after work :D
Today he lika sweet only. Cause I'm angsty girl lol and he brought me to dinner and koi !! Yes my cravings satisfied :D
But dinner was bad okay. Disappointed no honey dew sago loh!!!!!


Love you bee, muacks.

*

Eeyer and I'm watching news now while typing. Nicole Seah sibeh act pls. What's with the crying sia srsly? Gain sympathy vote? WTF. Nonsense.
One word -- gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment