Monday, May 2, 2011

full of thoughts

So today met up with bby and we had late lunch/early dinner. And then headed to get tickets for movie - home - ktph

And while walking to the bike after visiting, we saw this whole family crying as they walked pass us, I'm sure someone closed to them had an accident or smt. Its really a saddening sight, first was a woman, she was so weak that had to be supported by two other guys. And also followed by all the other family members at the back all of them are crying. Even the men. And this grandpa in wheelchair was in tears too. You know this is such a rare sight and of course not the best sight at all.

It strikes me how fragile life is afterall. People just leave that suddenly. Even without warning. Yes nothing at all. That's the worst feeling one has got to face srsly. It was a damn heart wrenching sight.

Yes i understand the pain of losing. I felt the pain of losing. It is never good. You know how I really Wana pen down how I'm feeling now but I have no words to use to describe it. It sucks.

Death is basically just a stone throw away from the life we live in now.
ytd, at ttsh, 2 of the patient were at their brink of death. It's like the whole team of doctor and nurses in the room. Family were called in and all. Because they are leaving anytime.
And coincidentally one of them is daddy's friend's bro-in-law. The doctors only gave him 48 hours to pull through. And if he was not responding that's it. Yes that's it. And there goes a life. Look how fragile it is :(
The other one was because his lungs collapse. Pretty amazing how the parts in our body can just take away our life just by collapsing.

This few weeks I have been encountering different people with different illness, fate, life. It's scary very scary to me. I really hate all this life and death thing. Even if the person isn't at all related to me, I feel the pain. Even for the families. I tried putting it in my shoes, the hurt multiplys.
You see how much I hate changes and how afraid I am of losing people I love?

And yes I love my family. ALOT. never been more thankful for each and everyone. Esp my grandmalove and parents. I don't Wana lose anybody srsly. :(

You know what? Sometimes I do think that humans should nvr have feelings, if we don't we won't feel any pain. We won't feel a shit. It might be awesome in some extend. 'some'.


Ok I know it's too wordy to read. You can choose not to read. (:
And Bby and I caught roommate just now. Not too bad a show. And I was surprised leighton was acting it in! Psychopathic shit. Hahahahaaa

Oh well okay I shall end here else I will keep typing and it will nvr end at all. Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment