Sunday, February 26, 2012

leap year leap birthday party

attended Sandy darling's leap birthday ytd @ goodwood park hotel.
masquerade theme! and she prepared sooooo many mask for us!!! so thoughtful.
choose till seh, too many varieties, too many pattern. really is spoilt for choice. haha!!


drove down to town with bby first. horrible crowd. think all as kiasu as us, all park at the cheapest carpark. lol. jitao full :( mehhh!

while waiting for huhu. 
sigh i dont know why my eyes always one big one small. i v v v v v dulan. 
#help ?


Happy Birthday Darling, i hope you enjoyed yourself. 
love you ♥ 
( a pity didnt take solo shot with her, she's a chio bu last night! hehehe. ) pretttty max mommy! :)

 my huhu, with mimi eyes. i dont know whats wrong with her eyes last night. always so tiny. LOL!
she claims she's v sleepy? o.O hahahahha!

#masquerade yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

shall wait for the rest of the photos from darling before uploading more....

*
*

then back to yishun with bby to meet dom & his wife.
and i was playing with my phone cammy! hehe. so that explains the HAPPY photos of me & bby.
dont scroll more if you are those psycho that cant stand seeing me happy with my boyf. (i warned chuuu) HEHEHEEHE.


more on facebook. abit lazy to upload oreadiiii. heheehxzxzx.


and today otw to SSC. walao thats a god damn boring place. but im v tempted to try the kungfu paradise.
next weeeeeeeeeeeeek! come soon please.
if only we can skip the weekdays hor. or swop the weekends with the weekdays. how nice.
#dweaminnnggg i know. :(

alright. shall go have my bath and wait for my stinky's call.
cya muack muack~~~
happy gal is me todaiiiii.

No comments:

Post a Comment