Tuesday, February 21, 2012

#twentyone

another month another monthhhhh !!!!!! lolololol.
time is flying real quick. bby gave me a hand made scroll on vday, and he mentioned about something which i thot it was pretty amazing.

truth is that we knew each other a short period of time only. indeed it must have been something special between us :)
and look where we are now. coming on our sixth together.
really thankful that you've been putting up with my ever weird and crazy nonsensical rubbish and temper. (yea i know it myself) hehehehe! for we are both equally stubborn, but you, always giving in to me in the end.

you may not be the best nor most romentic guy ever, but you are awesome enough for me, and i thank god you're mine for all these time and most imptly in time to come - our future together. :)

iloveyou teerak. happy twenty-one ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment