Sunday, February 5, 2012

ell-ohh-vee-eee


wooooo time is flyinggggg. it's february already? too fast :/
and yeah it's the month of love! woohoo~
andddd its also a month i'll be a whole lot poorer ! mehhh.

so many people's birthday including my mom & bro. plus its valentines. gosh!
it's no love when you got no money lehhhhh. hahahahaa thou money cant buy happiness. ah ironyyyy much.
and it's the eve of the last day of CNY already today. how sad :(
so fast too fast v fast!!


*

About the month of love, must have some love photos. h3h3h3!!
speaking of which, i cant stand my own temper the past few days. lol. what a joke.
sometimes i pity my boyf cause i myself cant stand my temper, and on the other hand he can tolerate me this much. quite amazing i would say. hurhur~ lol i suspect something's wrong with me this few days. but i know he's the best already :)
like what i say , 我不是找不到更好的,只是因为已经有了你,再好的我都不想要。 ♥

*

so ytd was dinner at paternal side, brought the boyf over for the first time. he always come over to my maternal side but not the latter. hahaaa!! then sent him back to camp :( what a mother short weekend this week. sucks. dont even have like 24 hours with him. mehhhhh. saf y you lidattttt.
and today more food at the maternal grandma's place. heheheheheeee. too bad beebee cant join us.


 our home made yu sheng! darn shiooook. hahah!!! cant find outside one kkk. lol !!!


So ytd, jordan th kuku wad telling me it was wad 立春 day all the eggs could stand on its own or something along the line? lol !!! i dont even know wad the shit is 立春 loh!!
apparently its something like the first day of the dragon year or smt?
and this nb kuku called me banana people cause i dont know about chinese custom. yaosiu.

digress! so i was sibeh not song, i went to try to make the eggs stand today AND IT COULD LOH!!!
smlj about wad only 立春 eggs then can stand!!!
see see my eggs could stand also lor~ lol !!!! ai zai boh~


OKAY LAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! type too much already.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. tmr is monday again. sibeh siaaaaaan !!! :( 
countdown to 5 more days before i can see my beebee again. no fun. 
but then again, fun-filled weekend next week AGAIN! i cant wait alreadyyyyyy!!!!!! 

TILL THEN~ xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment