Monday, February 27, 2012

days when i feel lazy...

i actually enjoy lying in bed or maybe lying on my bf and wasting the day away.
singapore's too small. there's leterally no where to go anymore. sigh!!!

so while lying in bed ytd, before going to SSC..... i felt super super motherly lazy. HAHAHAHAHAH!!
bby : honey go bathe.
me : *still lazing in bed.* huh i v lazy leh.
bby : cmon dont be lazy. move it.
me : -sitting up- WHY MUST WE BATHE??!?! so troublesome
bby : lol ask god.
me : why cant we be filthy. why cant we not bathe? can u buy me the powder?! i dont wana bathe!!
bby : the powder isnt effective leh. you go invent one machine help u bathe one lah.
bby : lidat all the filthy rich ppl will buy from you.
me : *heard as filthy ppl* - WHAT FILTHY PPL. you calling me filthy right!!!
bby : dont accuse me ok. i said filthy rich!.
me : HAHAHAHAHAHA. OK.

HAHAHAHA! we are so funny. buay tahan. thats why i actually love days like this. hehehe.

Indeed lucky to say you're mine :)
love you.

*

hope his wire thingy ends soon. so stupid to coil wires for so long. cant the saf get a machine or smt. pfftz. im actually very free now, waiting to end work, just spend the last 45min editing my msg page. so chio! YEYZ.
ok pang gang. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment