Friday, January 21, 2011

another mtxhk day

I'm waiting for a train now and it's taking so damn long... so to not waste time I'm here to pen down on this twenty-first again :)

happy mtxhk day sweetheart, iloveyou



a picture I found in friendster Lololol !!!

*
*

anyway met up with ting bitch, always alot of jiaowei with her, laugh non stop, nvr change siaaa lol keep laugh at ppl only.
lolololol!

and this guy at the drink tea stall took our order with a mucus dripping off his nose! I was holding my laughter and trying my best to not laugh loh! bit he had to come nearer cause he can't hear what ting say. Loooool damn disgusting.

*

And now there's this epic fail woman in the lift with me, china woman (duh) talking on the phone press the close button and nvr press the level >:{
Was still thinking why the lift so long zzzz!
rawr, so I went to press the lift and she look at me and smile! Slap ur face

No comments:

Post a Comment