Monday, January 17, 2011

Day ten

Day Ten: One confession


i guess this is no confession because everybody would know this by now. like duh.
I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND.
no matter how annoying and irritant you are sometimes, you always make my every other day awesome. 
its no confession because you know how much i love you and i guess everybody knows it 
i love how you're always with me since the day we are together. and its been one thousand six hundred and forty-six days since you have been here for me and we been there for each other. 
thank you for everything love. 

thank you for being mine all this while :) 
all the assurance and all the love you have given me. 
and i promise you there will be no other hand im gona hold besides yours, no others just you. 
no others that i will love that much ever again, 
i love you punkass boyfriend. xx


♥♥♥
always yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment