Thursday, January 20, 2011

those times....

just got back home from slacking with ting, 15 yrs, boyf, xc, wc and their friend. We sat at the study corner ....
totally reminds me of the times when we always slack at voiddecks, when me and boyf ain't tght yet. srsly miss those times :(

just texting boyf, and I asked him if that reminds him of the past, and he said tht was where we first met too. haha!
time flies srsly, thinking back about the times we first knew each other, first met and all... who knew we would be still tght till today :)

who needs burburry or gucci when I have you :) hehe!

and it's the twenty-first tmr! another month! I love twenty-first! Heheheeee!!
xx lots of love.

and it's good time with ting and kel earlier on before meeting them! but the train ride to khatib was disastrous max. got squeezed by bangalas and got breathe in the hair by some weird guy.. bad much! haha

anyway I'm lying in bed as I type this, I needed this memory! heeez, shall head to bed after texting with the love! gunightz! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment