Tuesday, January 25, 2011

random with the love of my life

Helloooooo!
i just woke up from my power nap. so tiredddddd i swear.
and my nose blockage is getting from bad to worst! damn the clinic that has no nasal spray >:{

yeaaaa, got sinus block (thats wad the doc told me) !!!
boyf was so nice to accompany me to the docs ytd. he came over for dinner and after consultation brought him to try drink tea, from the mucus guy!!! LOOOOL! if you follow my twitter you will know! HEHEHEHEEEE.
anyway, of all the clinics i went, i guess this doctor is still better than the rest?
Bishan one was too old and slowww.
Northpoint one was ok BUT he said i was a malaysian. (ANGRY)!!!
Nex one was the best of all? HAHAHAHHAAHHA.
ok enough, like siao doing survey of clinics meh ._.

so i was on mc today but i went back office hor, lika hardworking only -.-
and now office is lika school, i dont like it very much.  so irritatingggggggg!!

HAIYA! dont know what to type already cause im feeling like a chui now.
i feel like cutting my fringeeeee and we'll be going to colour our hair tmrrrr !! \m/
FINNAAALEEH, my chui hair :(

some photos from cousin's bday !!

cheeeeers ^^ 
her pinata whacking. damn funny!
imma tatoo artist. hahahahah! 
( excuse my fringe!! that explains why i need a fringe cut !! >:{ )
im 玫瑰小姐
HAHAHAHAHAH! paiseh uh this is from my phone, thus the quality! LOLOL
and my poor cousin's vandalized back.
LOOOOOOL!!!! 

& i present you MY LIFE. missing my grandmalove.
my cousin's a bad photo editor! lol
all the faces like abit black only. hahahahaha.
but i still love them v v v v v much.
♥♥♥ xx

No comments:

Post a Comment