Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day one

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now


1) : Hongkai.
thank you for everything baby. ily.
thou you're suchan irritant sometimes, teehee, but nevertheless you are the best.


2) : Nyssa.
my ever XL huhu,shibalnom,chienne,c700,bitch,lover,baby.
the never ending topics to talk about, the never ending bitchings and nonsense.
loveyouuuuu!


3) : Meldric.
my only bff :) 
more XL than any others but thanks for listening to me all the time xoxo.


4) : Jasmine.
my only bbf. 
my koi and get fat partner, love you alot. 
i cant wait to see youuuuuuu soon! miss you like dk what :( 


5) : Sathiya.
Bitcccccch! we need a meet up soon srsly. miss you darn bloody much :(
please plan thou i know im gona see you at least in feb! hehehe :D


6) : Priscilla.
Perverrrrrrrrrt, my FAP. when are we srsly gona meet up properly instead of like random ones :(
darn long nvr ki siao with you both liaozzz :(


7) : HuiYing.
Auntttttyyyy, also my FAP. like what i wrote for Pris. hahaha!!
pleaseeeee meet the loveable me soooooon ley :( miss you bothhh!


8) : Mommy,daddy.
<3


9) : 


10) :






when i think of the other 2 more then i fill it in :) heheheheheeezzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment