Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 2 , 3

30 DAY CHALLENGE

Day 02 - Where you’d like to be in 10 years.

In 10 years .... i be like 18..... HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!
im #forever18 okay. shutup.

i actually see myself living happily with my SHK? haha!
have our own little family, staying in a very cosy home filled with alot of love *shimmering eyes* hahaha!
and if possible, have my own business. i wana be boss. so everyday can act #likeaboss.
HAHAHAHA KIDDING LUH!
i actually dont know lah, cant forsee the future lah dey.
pfftzzzz.


Day 03 - Your views on drugs and alcohol.

BIG nono to drugs.
alcohol, alright but not to the extreme, i always dont like to see drunk people esp my love ones.
drink the right amount to enjoy and not get yourself so drunk.
for what?????? you tell me you tell me.
wake up still need to nurse hangover. fun meh.
2 words - WU LIAO.
dont tell me its the high or what shit, i dont care nor do i give a damn.
NOT.TO.ME

No comments:

Post a Comment